Tuesday 15 November 2011

If beautiful was a shoe, these would be it...

Hey guys :)
I've been feeling a little down this evening, so I decided to do some online shoe browsing (what else?!). I was just minding my own business and flicking through various 'famous' blogger's sites when I came across the most beautiful pair of shoes I have ever set my eyes on...

Jeffery Campbells' Litas.

After a bit of intense research, I've found that these shoes are becoming fastly popular and are racing off the shelves! Available in just about a million different colours/styles, these shoes are on the TOP of my Christmas wish list. Worn by the likes of Jessica Alba and Kendall Jenner, these shoes are lusted over all over the world...
If you were going to get a pair, what colour or style would you go for? and why?
Milly xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment