Tuesday 29 November 2011

All I want for Christmas...

Hey guys :)
As we all know Christmas is basically just around the corner; To be honest, we can pretty much already hear Santa's sleigh bells as he rides around (king of the skies, I say) carrying iPad 2's and Chanel handbags to all the little boys and girls (cor, haven't our expectations of the big man and his hardworking elves flourished over the past few years...). So to further my festive mood I have decided to enlighten you all on what I am really hoping for this Christmas. Not that I expect anyone to actually care or anything, I am just the sort of person who likes to encourage others to become as Christmas-sy as me :)
Other than a flash new camera to feed my photography addiction, I would quite enjoy opening these on the morn of Christmas...


 House of Holland unisex grey sweat budgies- I love winter fashion, and I  love birds (only pretty birds mind you), so to be quite frank, what more could I ask for?! This unique, inspiring piece caught my eye with it's extremely simple graphics yet interesting design. In other words, I may possibly be singing about it in my own version of santa baby...









Pauls Boutique 'Maisy Large' in cream- Despite the infamous PB fad being almost dead and gone, I still lust over this sleek, shiny design. Perfect for those simple yet elegant days (any season, any place), this bag makes my heart warm :3 Get me this and I'll love you forever (no bribery of course ;D)





BOW by Nails Inc. 'Get the Party Started' collection- Claiming to do as it says on the tin (Get the party started that is...), these nail polishes look almost as good as the dancefloor! Consisting of bold glitter and hexograms, these products would leave my nails looking polished and perfect :) Please Santa, pleeaaasseee!



Hope you're all having a great week, and that you have already bought your advent calendars- and if not, hurry you strange children and buy it now before the supermarkets run out!!
Much love,
Milly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the budgie jumper! I wonder if they do a penguin one... ;D xx

    ReplyDelete