Saturday 8 October 2011

Weekly Wonders :)

Hey there :)
Welcome to the first ever "Weekly Wonders" post! Basically, every Saturday I'm going to tell you guys what I've been loving throughout the previous week. Whether it be fashion, beauty, food or celeb related- I shall spill it all!
So, over the last week I have been slightly obsessed with...

My MUA lipstick in shade 11- This gorgeous Autumn berry shade compliments any outfit/ skin tone, and adds a touch of glamour to my day :) At first I wasn't expecting a lot- with it's crazy price tag of £1 (Yes, you read that right...a pound!!), I didn't have high hopes. But I was definitely surprised! It keeps my lips moisturised throughout the day, even if I do have to apply a few times. But hey- I can't really complain for a quid :D

Japanese snacks! A new Japanese supermarket has just recently opened in Kingston, so have been stocking up on cute snacks for the winter seasons ;) yummy!

TWITTER<3 As you probably already know from my previous posts and crazy updates every 5 minutes, I have been extremely obsessed with Twitter. I'm following all of my favourite youtubers/ celebs and I love reading their updates. Seriously though...GET TWITTER!!!


Maybelline's One by One mascara has been top of my list this past week or so. I use it every day to lengthen and volumize my lashes. I don't have the longest of lashes, but when I wear this I get complimented on how long they look :D Love this product so much and will no doubt be re-purchasing!

Glee has taken over my screen -and I sure am glad about it! Mini obsession with Kurt...he's just so unicorn ;D

Hope you enjoyed my 5 Weekly Wonders...stay tuned each Saturday for more!!
Milly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment