Thursday 6 October 2011

Knitted Needs...

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...
As much as I wish it would, I'm afraid it's still only Autumn (sigh...) and so the chance of snow is extremely slim :(
BUT, there is an upside to this...knitted sweaters!
What, you ask? knitted sweaters/cardigans/jumpers are on top of my must list this season- With so many kinds available online and on the high streets of London; I decide to browse for some musties on Topshop.com...


Am loving these burnt burgundy and holly green colours for this Autumn, and the cable knit designs would look great with knee high cable socks! Beauts...

Milly xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I bet you could find some similar ones at a thrift store. Thats where I get most of my winter sweaters these days.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete