Sunday 30 October 2011

Haulage in a limo :)

Hey guys, sorry I've been so M.I.A. recently- been extremely busy the last few weeks so haven't had time to post. Forgive me?!
So yesterday was one of my best friend's 16th birthday party- a trip up to Westfield, and then a limo ride back, which was amazing! I decided to do a mini haul of what I bought, as  its not too much and hopefully wont bore you!! ;D
So I only bought 3 little accessories from Forever 21, but I think they are all totally gorgeous purchases, and no doubt will be OOTD-ing them in the near future!
Firstly I bought a pair of cream lace tights, as I've been totally obsessed with leg wear recently, and is huge in the fashion world atm.
Also, I can never find rings that fit my fingers, they're always either too small or too big; So when I found out that Forever 21 do rings with elasticated backs I was so impressed.

I absolutely love gold jewellery at the moment, and at a crazy cheap price of £2.40, I just couldn't let this piece pass! 

The last accessory I bought was also a ring, but a little more extravagant than the first...
 I love cute statement rings for the winter, and this caught my eye straight away. A little more expensive than the other rings (£5.65), but just look at the detail!!--
 So, selling small yet pretty pieces, Forever 21 is fast becoming one of my favourite stores in the UK. If anyone knows any stores that sell similar style statement rings, please let me know!!
Milly xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment