Saturday 15 October 2011

A little bag of Gok!

Hello there Gok-lovers! Today I have an awesome haul for you- involving the gorgeous Gok's new range (shriek)!! So I went to Sainsbury's with my nan today (cute, I know :3), and bought a few cute things :)
I've been meaning to read 'Through Thick and Thin' for a while now, and was so pleased to see it on the shelves for just £3.99! I grabbed myself a copy, and shall definitely get stuck into it when I have finished 'The Devil wears Prada'. Excitement much?!
Then... (and this is the good part) I came across his clothing range :0 I have been a fan of his line for a week or so now (see another post below...somewhere D:) but seeing his clothes online has nothing on them in person! My favourite has always been the black oversized shirt, and I just couldn't resist...

Milly xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment